- Clopidogrel Bisulfate
Clopidogrel Bisulfate 75mg
Brand Name: Plavix®
Clopidogrel keeps the platelets in your blood from coagulating (clotting) to prevent unwanted blood clots that can occur with certain heart or blood vessel conditions.
Clopidogrel is used to prevent blood clots after a recent heart attack or stroke, and in people with certain disorders of the heart or blood vessels.
* Note: All prices in Bitcoin (BTC). The Bitcoin exchange rate is calculated using an average price from several leading exchange providers. Local currency conversions are provided for your convenience.
† The pharmacy dispenses the product displayed. In the case of a product shortage, the pharmacy may substitute with an alternative generic.
Other Known Brand Names for Plavix
- Aclotil (Bal Pharma Ltd.)
- Adgril (Aretaeus Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd.)
- Antiplar (Emcure Pharmaceuticals Ltd.)
- Antiplatt (Trokiaa Pharmaceuticals Ltd.)
- Aptogrel (Argus (div. of Aurobindo Pharma Ltd.))
- BIO-CLOPI75 (SAVA Healthcare Limited)
- C-gril (Triton Healthcare Pvt. Ltd.)
- Caplor (Ind-Swift Ltd.)
- Ceruvin (Ranbaxy Laboratories Ltd.)
- Clavix (Intas Pharmaceuticals Pvt. Ltd.)
- Clodrel (Unichem Laboratories Ltd.)
- Cloflow (Otsira Genetica (div. of Aristo Pharma))
- Clopact (IPCA Laboratories Ltd.)
- Clopicard (Cipla Limited)
- Clopid (Hetero Healthcare Ltd.)
- Clopidogrel Bisulfate (US Generic Manufacturer)
- Clopigal (Galpha Laboratories Limited)
- Clopigrel (USV Limited)
- Clopikind (Mankind Pharma Ltd)
- Clopilet (Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd.)
- Clopinam (Mankind Pharma Ltd)
- Clopipen (Morepen Laboratories)
- Clopirad (Indoco Remedies)
- Clopitab (Lupin Limited)
- Clopivas (Cipla Limited)
- Clopiwok (Wockhardt Ltd.)
- Cloplat (IPCA Laboratories Ltd.)
- Clopod (Biochem Pharmaceutical Industries)
- Cloprez (RPG Life Sciences Ltd.)
- Cloyd (Lloyd Healthcare Pvt. Ltd.)
- Deplatt (Torrent Pharmaceuticals Ltd.)
- Instaclop (Ajanta Pharma Limited)
- Kogrel (Sandoz)
- Noklot (Zydus Group)
- Nugrel (Micro Labs Ltd.)
- Pidlet (Orchid Healthcare)
- Plagerine (Micro Labs Ltd.)
- Plagril (Dr. Reddy's Laboratories Ltd.)
- Platfree (Medley Pharmaceuticals Ltd)
- Platloc (Unichem Laboratories Ltd.)
- Plavix (Sanofi-Synthelabo)
- Plavix (India) (Sanofi Aventis)
- Preva (Intas Pharmaceuticals Pvt. Ltd.)
- Stromix (Abbott Piramal India Ltd.)
- Superclop (Eris Life Sciences)
- Themigrel (Themis Medicare Ltd.)
- Thinrin (Biocon Limited)
- Torpido (Icon Pharma)
- Torplatt (Torrent Pharmaceuticals Ltd.)
Take Clopidogrel exactly as prescribed by your doctor. Follow all directions on your prescription label. Do not take this medicine in larger or smaller amounts or for longer than recommended.
Take this medication with a full glass of water.
Clopidogrel can be taken with or without food.
Because Clopidogrel keeps your blood from clotting, it can also make it easier for you to bleed, even from a minor injury. Contact your doctor or seek emergency medical attention if you have bleeding that will not stop.
If you need surgery or dental work, tell the surgeon or dentist ahead of time that you are using Clopidogrel. You may need to stop using the medicine for at least 5 days before having surgery, to prevent excessive bleeding. Follow your doctor's instructions and start taking Clopidogrel again as soon as possible.
Do not stop using Clopidogrel without first talking to your doctor. Use this medicine regularly to get the most benefit. Get your prescription refilled before you run out of medicine completely.
While using Clopidogrel, you may need frequent blood tests at your doctor's office.
Store at room temperature away from moisture and heat.
Acute Coronary Syndrome
Clopidogrel can be administered with or without food.
For patients with non-ST-elevation ACS (UA/NSTEMI), initiate Clopidogrel with a single 300 mg oral loading dose and then continue at 75 mg once daily. Initiate aspirin (75?325 mg once daily) and continue in combination with Clopidogrel.
For patients with STEMI, the recommended dose of Clopidogrel is 75 mg once daily orally, administered in combination with aspirin (75?325 mg once daily), with or without thrombolytics. Clopidogrel may be initiated with or without a loading dose.
Recent MI, Recent Stroke, or Established Peripheral Arterial Disease
The recommended daily dose of Clopidogrel is 75 mg once daily orally, with or without food.
Disclaimer: Information and data on Clopidogrel Bisulfate (generic Plavix®) found on this website is for informational purposes only. This information does not constitute legal advice and it is recommended to first check all information with your medical practitioner.